NAB in collaboration with Norwegian Association of the Blind and partially sighted is conducting a rehabilitation Programme for the Blind and partially sighted people for the period 2020-2024 in Gorkha, Dhading and Tanahun district. Prior to implement this project, NAB is going to conduct disability household survey in 22 Municipalities/Rural Municipalities of these 3 districts.
Gorkha-Paalungtar Municipality, Gorkha Municipality, Siranchowk Rural Municipality, Bhimsenthapa Rural Municipality, Shahid Lakhanthapa Rural Municipality, Gandaki Rural Municipality, Aarughat Rural Municipality and Barpaak Sulikot Rural Municipality.
Dhading;-Nilakantha Municipality, Dhunibensi Municipality, Thakre Rural Municipality, Gajuri Rural Municipality, Benighat Rorang Rural Municipality, Netrawati Rural Municipality, Tripurasundari Rural Municipality and Jwalamukhi Rural Municipality.
Tanahu;-Byas Municipality, Bhanu Municipality, Suklagandaki Municipality, Bhimad Municipality, Bandipur Rural Municipality and Aanbu Khaireni Rural Municipality.
Hence, NAB invites application from qualified candidates on the following priorities for the position of Enumerators.
Role and responsibilities of the Enumerators.
- Enumerators are mainly responsible for carrying out disability household survey in the assigned wards of Municipality/Rural Municipality.
- Enumerators shall visit house to house for interview and vision test of each and every individual household members.
- Enumerators shall conduct detail interview of the persons with disability found in the working cluster.
- Enumerators shall submit the collected data with photograph of the persons with disability to the given link/address in the every evening or every morning of the next day.
- Enumerators shall report to the respective supervisor if any problem arises during the working hour ie, network problem, heavy rainfall, rain slide or similar natural disaster.
- Enumerators shall work 7 hours everyday
- Asking questions in a clear and kind manner, and ask all the questions exactly as worded:
- Prepare the respondent ready for the interview
- Probe to clarify unclear answers;
- Typing answer in an ordinate and clear way, recording responses accurately;
- Double-check and revise the survey at the end of the interview in order to correct mistakes.
- Ensure adherence to the Code of Conduct for Enumerators.
- Study and understand all instruction related to the study and provided through the training in order;
- Coordinate with the supervisor regarding daily survey work and to report daily progress;
- Ensure necessary materials/equipment to carry out the survey is sufficient and appropriate;
Survey Duration: Maximum 52 days however it will depend upon the population size, household and geographical situation as per the agreed work plan between employer and employee
Minimum requirement and Qualifications:
- Minimum qualification required for the application is SEE graduate,
- Ability to read and write in Nepali and English
- Spoken skill of local language would be an additional value
- Applicant should have an Android phone with running Android 2.1 (which was released on January 2010) or above.
Please bear in mind that you need to ensure that your mobile device have a good screen quality, durability, long battery capacity, camera (both front-facing, back-facing), internal storage and memory, internal sensors (GPS, movement), connectivity options (WiFi, cellular, BlueTooth, …) etc.
Age bar; 18-40
Skills and Traits:
- Friendly and able to build trusting relationships and soft-spoken
- Able to remain impartial and maintain confidence
- Able to elicit information without leading the interviewee
- ICT skills especially; good at touch-screen android device (Tablet/Mobile)
- Prominent of working cluster (ward) if not, from the nearest ward
- Experienced in conducting similar survey
- Able to drive motorbike or Scotty
- Able to speak a local language
- Shortlisting, practical test and interview
- Per day 700 (Seven hundred) including the mobile data expenses
- Social security tax (1%) will be deducted in the gross remuneration
Testimonials; Nepali citizenship, academic certificates, working experience letter, recent passport size photo, and updated CV and health certificate
Deadline for submission: 20th August 2020 5 PM (Nepal time)
Municipality wise enumerators:
|1||Aarughat rural Municipality||7|
|2||Bhimsen rural Municipality||5|
|5||Sahid Lakhan Rural Municipality||6|
|6||Siranchowk Rural Municipality||6|
|7||Sulikot Rural Municipality||7|
|8||Gandaki Rural Municipality||5|
|3||Thakre Rural Municipality||7|
|4||Gajuri Rural Municipality||6|
|5||Benighat Rorang Rural Municipality||9|
|6||Netrawati Rural Municipality||4|
|7||Tripurasundari Rural Municipality||5|
|8||Jwalamukhi Rural Municipality||5|
|5||Bandipur Rural Municipality||4|
|6||Aanbu Khaireni Rural Municipality||4|
# Applicant must apply in the respective mailing address only otherwise applications will be rejected.